location: Calgary, AB
Riddell Kurczaba is offering a great opportunity for a motivated individual who will support and coordinate the planning, organization, control, integration and completion of projects while operating within the guidelines established by the Senior Project Manager and within the policies and procedures established for Project Management. Work may also entail expanded duties in general support of the company.
Provide support to Project Managers with the implementation of a project, marketing and administrative functions as they relate to construction administration, document review, assemble contracts, progress and expenditure reports, project scheduling and archiving
Assure the Project Manager is apprised fully of status of projects
- Make themselves available to provide necessary support to administration staff
- Coordinate filing and archive (electronic and hard copy) project documentation as required
- Monitoring engineering contracts, subcontracts, change orders and other agreements to ensure that established internal procedures are being followed
- Take appropriate technical training to ensure we are providing our clients with the most up to date technical information
Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills. Attention to detail a must
- Excellent understanding of project production cycles
- Good problem solving, team building and interpersonal skills
education and experience:
Diploma or Degree from a 2+ year technology program or a 3+ year design program
1 - 2+ years' experience as a Project Coordinator or Contract Administrator
- Project Coordination or Contract Administration certificate an asset
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing and an excellent benefits plan. Throughout the year the company sponsors internal corporate events such as monthly social club and holiday celebrations.
We are dedicated to providing a positive, friendly and cooperative environment. Our work environment is the kind of place that values fun and hard work and gives people the freedom to CONNECT, CREATE, AND STAND OUT.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.