location: EDMONTON, AB
Riddell Kurczaba is offering an excellent opportunity, in our Edmonton Office, for a motivated individual who desires a progressive work environment that offers significant potential for personal and professional growth. Someone who is eager to be part of a talented team and who is client focused and excited to collaborate on projects.
Determine and execute implementation of a project, define client's goals, expectations
Set up project plan with tasks, resources requirements, schedules
- Co-ordinate with Authorities having jurisdiction; be Primary contact for client and general contractor
- Mentor and provide technical support to senior, intermediate, junior staff
- Provide contract administration documentation when required
- Co-ordinate and review work of design professionals
- Review billing of project internally and review sub-consultants' invoices
Competency with Alberta Building Code is essential
Competency with City of Calgary requirements for DP and BP submissions
- Strong drafting and project management experience with the ability to maintain good quality control while working on a variety of projects
- Excellent understanding of project production cycles and project management practices
- Experience leading a project team and providing clear direction on responsibilities to the team members
- Strong organization, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills. Attention to detail a must
education and experience:
Diploma or Degree from a 2+ year design or technology program
4+ years Canadian experience in manager role, or 8+ years experience as Technologist or Architect on commercial projects
- On going upgrading of skills over course of career
- Project Management certificate or LEED accreditation an asset
We are dedicated to providing a positive, friendly and cooperative environment. Our work environment is the kind of place that values fun and hard work and gives people the freedom to CONNECT, CREATE, AND STAND OUT.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.